We are looking for a HR Generalist to join our team and support the day-to-day activities in our Human Resources department.
Supporting the HR Manager in Singapore, you will maintain or enhance a full employee experience cycle from recruitment, satisfaction, people development to exit formalities. To be successful in this role, you should have solid organizational skills and be familiar with HR functions. The ideal candidate will be competent in prioritizing and working with little supervision.
Ultimately, you will be our Culture Wizard and ensure smooth running of our group of company’s offices, HR operations and contribute to driving sustainable growth.
- Assist the HR Manager with full spectrum of HR operations across the group of companies, i.e. Recruitment, Compensation & Benefits, Welfare, Performance Appraisals, Induction & exit clearance, etc
- Coordinating office activities and operations to secure efficiency in company activities
- Navigate recruitment processes (posting ads, filtering, arranging interviews, hiring preparation) and liaise with recruitment agencies for effective recruitment
- Administer interns onboarding and offboarding, including submission and tracking of grant application
- Manage administrative for temporary contractual freelancers
- Act as the point of contact between all levels of employees and office vendors
- Keep abreast of regulatory developments within or outside of the company as well as evolving best practices in compliance control
- Assist in administration duties like postal, dispatch arrangements, receiving of guests etc
- Support in office management and procurement of office supplies, stationeries & preparation/checking of claims
- Assist HR Manager on ad hoc projects & organizing of welfare activities
- Attentive and eager to learn, great initiative
- Never say die attitude, resourceful and very independent
- People person, able to build relationship with all level of staffs
- Outgoing and a team player
- At least a Degree, in Business, Human Resource Management or equivalent
- Min 2 year of hands on experiences for the above nature of work
- Proficient in MS Office application (i.e. Words, Excel, Powerpoint) is a must
- Possess the right aptitude and able to communicate and work closely with inter departments, including the department heads and management
- Proficient with Unit4 Prosoft will be an added advantage
- Able to commit from July 2023 to December 2023.
- SGD 4-6K