As a member of Quality Assurance team, you will participate in the testing process to ensure the
quality of our top-rated mobile games based on relevant requirements and checklists, you will
describe and report bugs on bug databases.
Working closely with producers and programmers from the beginning to the end of game production
cycle (with Singapore/Taiwan), you will have an in-depth vision of video games on a wide range of
browser and mobile phones.
- Must have QA experience (game) for 2-3 years.
- Good skills in English: speaking, reading, and writing.
- Know how to use QA platforms of software that are related to QA things.
- Self-motivated to learn and acquire new knowledge.
- Strong interest and experience in playing video games.
- Attention to detail.
- Office computer literacy.
- Main task: Working closely with Game Developer and Game designer in testing bugs and debug for browser/mobile games.
- Review requirements, specifications, and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Create detailed, comprehensive, and well-structured test plans.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly, and track bugs.
- Reporting issues by using bug tracking tools.
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents.
- Recognition and rewards.
- Creative and modern workplace.
- Work hard, play hard.
SGD 2,800 to 3,300